Z Section [10mm top width]
Gates Fractional Horsepower Z Section Vee Belts
|Belt Numbers||Outside Length||Top Width|
|Z18||457 mm [18"]||10 mm|
|Z19||483 mm [19"]||10 mm|
|Z20||508 mm [20"]||10 mm|
|Z20.5||521 mm [20.5"]||10 mm|
|Z24||610 mm [24"]||10 mm|
|Z25||635 mm [25"]||10 mm|
|Z29||737 mm [29"]||10 mm|
|Z31||787 mm [31"]||10 mm|
|Z36||914 mm [36"]||10 mm|
|Z39||991 mm [39"}||10 mm|
|Z42||1067 mm [42"]||10 mm|
Truflex® belts are engineered with superior length stability for minimal take-up requirements, perfect for all industrial, light-duty applications, including fractional horsepower (FHP) motors and applications using backside idlers. Flex-bonded cords are strongly secured to the belt’s body for equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration. Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life. The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing the belt's core with extended protection from oil, dirt, and heat.
- Meets RMA oil and heat-resistant standards and static conductivity requirements.
- Runs with smooth, quiet operation.
- Operate on standard Z,SPZ or 3V pulleys
- Most sizes are available as notched raw edge construction [ZX]
- Minimum pulley diameter for Gates Z Section V-belts: 60mm.
- Minimum flat backside idler pulley diameter for Gates Z Section V-belts: 90mm.
Scroll down for further information