Gates XPA Metric Power Vee Belts
|Belt Numbers||Outside Length||Top Width|
|XPA800||800 mm [31.5"]||13 mm|
|XPA850||850 mm [33..47"]||13 mm|
|XPA900||900 mm [35.43"]||13 mm|
|XPA950||950 mm [37.4"]||13 mm|
|XPA1000||1000 mm [39.37"]||13 mm|
|XPA1030||1030 mm [40.55"]||13 mm|
|XPA1060||1060 mm [41.73"]||13 mm|
|XPA1090||1090 mm [42.9"]||13 mm|
|XPA1120||1120 mm [44.1"]||13 mm|
|XPA1150||1150 mm [45.28"]||13 mm|
|XPA1180||1180 mm [46.46"]||13 mm|
Metric Power™ V-Belts are manufactured to our exacting standards for quality, safety, and dependability. Their proprietary construction ensures unmatched load-carrying capacity paired with superior flex and stretch resistance. Metric Power™ V-Belts are ideal for use as replacements on drives that require metric cross sections in a broad range of applications, including textile mills, machine tool, and food processing.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are chemically forged to the belt body, providing equal load distribution and bending stress absorption without cord deterioration.
- Patented EPDM Material construction Exceptional operating temperature tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) helps resists belt cracking and provides application versatility.
- Proprietary construction process combines flex and load-carrying capacity with reduced stretch and superior cord adhesion properties.
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses.
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Scroll down for further information