Gates XPB Metric Power Vee Belts
|Belt Numbers||Outside Length||Top Width|
|XPB1250||1250 mm [49.2"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1320||1320 mm [51.97"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1400||1400 mm [55.1"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1450||1450 mm [57.1"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1500||1500 mm [59.05"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1550||1550 mm [61.02"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1600||1600 mm [63"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1650||1650 mm [64.96"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1700||1700 mm [66.93"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1750||1750 mm [68.9"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1800||1800 mm [70.87"]||16.3 mm|
|XPB1850||1850 mm [72.84"]||16.3 mm|
Metric Power™ V-Belts are manufactured to our exacting standards for quality, safety, and dependability. Their proprietary construction ensures unmatched load-carrying capacity paired with superior flex and stretch resistance. Metric Power™ V-Belts are ideal for use as replacements on drives that require metric cross sections in a broad range of applications, including textile mills, machine tool, and food processing.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are chemically forged to the belt body, providing equal load distribution and bending stress absorption without cord deterioration.
- Patented EPDM Material construction Exceptional operating temperature tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) helps resists belt cracking and provides application versatility.
- Proprietary construction process combines flex and load-carrying capacity with reduced stretch and superior cord adhesion properties.
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses.
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Scroll down for further information