Gates SPC Metric Power Vee Belts
|Belt Numbers||Outside Length||Top Width|
|SPC3000||3000 mm [118"]||22 mm|
|SPC3150||3150 mm [124"]||22 mm|
|SPC3350||3350 mm [131.9"]||22 mm|
|SPC3550||3550 mm [139.75"]||22 mm|
|SPC3750||3750 mm [147.65"]||22 mm|
|SPC4000||4000 mm [157.48"]||22 mm|
|SPC4250||4250 mm [167.32"]||22 mm|
|SPC4500||4500 mm [177.17"]||22 mm|
|SPC4750||4750 mm [187"]||22 mm|
|SPC5000||5000 mm [196.85"]||22 mm|
|SPC5300||5300 mm [208.65"]||22 mm|
|SPC5600||5600 mm [220.47"]||22 mm|
Metric Power™ V-Belts are manufactured to our exacting standards for quality, safety, and dependability. Their proprietary construction ensures unmatched load-carrying capacity paired with superior flex and stretch resistance. Metric Power™ V-Belts are ideal for use as replacements on drives that require metric cross sections in a broad range of applications, including textile mills, machine tool, and food processing.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are chemically forged to the belt body, providing equal load distribution and bending stress absorption without cord deterioration.
- Patented EPDM Material construction Exceptional operating temperature tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) helps resists belt cracking and provides application versatility.
- Proprietary construction process combines flex and load-carrying capacity with reduced stretch and superior cord adhesion properties.
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses.
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Scroll down for further information
Items 1-12 of 20