Gates SPZ/XPZ Powerband Metric Power Vee Belts
|Belt Numbers||Outside Length||Top Width (per band)|
|XPZ800||800 mm [31.5"]||10 mm|
|XPZ850||850 mm [33.47"]||10 mm|
|XPZ900||900 mm [35.43"]||10 mm|
|XPZ1000||1000 mm [39.37"]||10 mm|
|XPZ1030||1030 mm [40.55"]||10 mm|
|XPZ1060||1060 mm [41.73"]||10 mm|
|XPZ1090||1090 mm [42.9"]||10 mm|
|XPZ1120||1120 mm [44.1'']||10 mm|
|XPZ1150||1150 mm [45.28"]||10 mm|
|XPZ1180||1180 mm [46.46"]||10 mm|
|XPZ1212||1212 mm [47.72"]||10 mm|
Metric Power™ V-Belts are manufactured to our exacting standards for quality, safety, and dependability. Their proprietary construction ensures unmatched load-carrying capacity paired with superior flex and stretch resistance. Metric Power™ V-Belts are ideal for use as replacements on drives that require metric cross sections in a broad range of applications, including textile mills, machine tool, and food processing.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are chemically forged to the belt body, providing equal load distribution and bending stress absorption without cord deterioration.
- Patented EPDM Material construction Exceptional operating temperature tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) helps resists belt cracking and provides application versatility.
- Proprietary construction process combines flex and load-carrying capacity with reduced stretch and superior cord adhesion properties.
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses.
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Scroll down for further information