For ease of use we have grouped our belts according to their top width and secondly by their outside length [in millimeters].
Please note that as your belt wears it gets narrower so a quick measure across the top of the pulley should confirm its original width.
The top widths available are:
Beltdrive carries the complete range of GATES automotive drive belts. V belts, microvee belts and timing belts for every application are available from Beltdrive's comprehensive stock range. Beltdrive also carries a selection of double sided belts, stretch fit belts (elastic) ,competition belts and heavy duty belts for harsh and demanding environments.
- Gates XL passenger car and truck V-belts are built with high-tech, state of the art processes and high grade materials.
- Fibre loaded stock increases traverse support and load carrying capacity. This stock improves wear characteristics and reduces maintenance.
- Underside variable notching pattern runs cooler, quieter and with less bending stress than conventional or top notched type belts.
- Precision V-forming processes ensure exact size and angle control.
- Gates XL belts use high tenacity tensile cords which give maintenance free performance when the belts are correctly installed, tensioned and maintained.
Items 1-12 of 373