Gates SPB Metric Power Vee Belts
|Belt Numbers||Outside Length||Top Width||Alternative Number|
|SPB2120||2120 mm [83.47"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB2240||2240 mm [88.2"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB2360||2360 mm [92.9"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB2500||2500 mm [98.43"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB2650||2650 mm [104.33"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB2800||2800 mm [110.24"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB3000||3000 mm [118"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB3150||3150 mm [124"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB3350||3350 mm [131.9"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB3550||3550 mm [139.76"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB3750||3750 mm [147.65"]||16.3 mm|
|SPB4000||4000 mm [157.48"]||16.3 mm|
Metric Power™ V-Belts are manufactured to our exacting standards for quality, safety, and dependability. Their proprietary construction ensures unmatched load-carrying capacity paired with superior flex and stretch resistance. Metric Power™ V-Belts are ideal for use as replacements on drives that require metric cross sections in a broad range of applications, including textile mills, machine tool, and food processing.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are chemically forged to the belt body, providing equal load distribution and bending stress absorption without cord deterioration.
- Patented EPDM Material construction Exceptional operating temperature tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) helps resists belt cracking and provides application versatility.
- Proprietary construction process combines flex and load-carrying capacity with reduced stretch and superior cord adhesion properties.
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses.
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Scroll down for further information