Gates XPC Metric Power Vee Belts
|Belt Numbers||Outside Length||Top Width|
|XPC2000||2000 mm [78.74"]||22 mm|
|XPC2120||2120 mm [83.47"]||22 mm|
|XPC2240||2240 mm [88.2"]||22 mm|
|XPC2360||2360 mm [92.9"]||22 mm|
|XPC2500||2500 mm [98.43"]||22 mm|
|XPC2650||2650 mm [104.33"]||22 mm|
|XPC2800||2800 mm [110.24"]||22 mm|
|XPC3150||3150 mm [124"]||22 mm|
|XPC3350||3350 mm [131.9"]||22 mm|
|XPC3550||3550 mm [139.75"]||22 mm|
|XPC3750||3750 mm [147.65"]||22 mm|
|XPC4000||4000 mm [157.48"]||22 mm|
|XPC4250||4250 mm [167.32']||22 mm|
|XPC4500||4500 mm [177.17"]||22 mm|
|XPC4750||4750 mm [187"]||22 mm|
|XPC5000||5000 mm [196.85"]||22 mm|
Metric Power™ V-Belts are manufactured to our exacting standards for quality, safety, and dependability. Their proprietary construction ensures unmatched load-carrying capacity paired with superior flex and stretch resistance. Metric Power™ V-Belts are ideal for use as replacements on drives that require metric cross sections in a broad range of applications, including textile mills, machine tool, and food processing.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are chemically forged to the belt body, providing equal load distribution and bending stress absorption without cord deterioration.
- Patented EPDM Material construction Exceptional operating temperature tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) helps resists belt cracking and provides application versatility.
- Proprietary construction process combines flex and load-carrying capacity with reduced stretch and superior cord adhesion properties.
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses.
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Scroll down for further information
Items 1-12 of 15